Life's a Dance


"Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
Don't worry about what you don't know
Life's a dance you learn as you go."

Well, this month has been a bit of a roller coaster ride for me. Sort of like as soon as you get off of a really amazing ride when you can’t really walk straight and all you can say is wow. I have learned so much it’s fantastic!

I learned that Tennessee is a pretty cool place to go on vacation, and if you stay where we did they have a pretty cool water park.

I’m learning how important communication is. I have been writing so many letters and talking to dear friends so much lately it’s great!

Also how to balance my schedule so I can be sure to get my work done and have fun too.

I’m slowly figuring out where I want to go to college and what to major in. I know what I want to do but how to get there is looking like it will take some more time to learn.

I also am finding out just how much I don’t know! In the song it says “don’t worry about what you don’t know,” I guess I still have to work on that part. I like to know things, what I’m doing, where I’m going, just everything I can. Including where I’m supposed to be or supposed to go. The thing I’ve found is that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to know everything! I still need to work on that I guess.

Another fantastic thing I have been learning is what dating and being a girlfriend is like. There is a ton of things I don’t know when it comes to this for sure. It’s a first for me, so everything has been a fantastic learning experience and I’m excited to keep learning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want or Need?