Oh the Joy of March
Well I guess this blog is turning into a monthly edition. It's mostly because I don't have hardly any extra time to write or there really isn't that much to write about I suppose. This month however has been so amazing and jam packed that I am just now getting to write about it.
For starters I just want to state the obvious.... The weather has been amazing here, but it is really starting to weird me out. I mean, 65 degree days in early and mid March? I love it, but it's just a little odd.
Because of the nice weather I have started work on my 4-H projects for this year way earlier that I did last year. So far I am doing seven projects. Three of them involve showing livestock and the others are projects that will be on display this July at the Delaware County fair. This month I have been working with the animals I will be taking to the fair this year. I am going to attempt to show a goat this year too, so I have been trying to work with her some. This year will be my ninth year in 4-H showing horses. Awesome right? Hopefully I can get a little bit of a head start on working them before the spring rain comes. I will also be showing at least three sheep at the fair in July. This month I have been trying to get the young ones used to being led and the older ones trimmed before it gets any warmer. All that, plus school to attend to... I love my life crazy! :)
For starters I just want to state the obvious.... The weather has been amazing here, but it is really starting to weird me out. I mean, 65 degree days in early and mid March? I love it, but it's just a little odd.
Because of the nice weather I have started work on my 4-H projects for this year way earlier that I did last year. So far I am doing seven projects. Three of them involve showing livestock and the others are projects that will be on display this July at the Delaware County fair. This month I have been working with the animals I will be taking to the fair this year. I am going to attempt to show a goat this year too, so I have been trying to work with her some. This year will be my ninth year in 4-H showing horses. Awesome right? Hopefully I can get a little bit of a head start on working them before the spring rain comes. I will also be showing at least three sheep at the fair in July. This month I have been trying to get the young ones used to being led and the older ones trimmed before it gets any warmer. All that, plus school to attend to... I love my life crazy! :)
Comments
Post a Comment