My Trust is in The Lord
I catch myself often thinking too much about boys, my friends,
and my life. In my heart, I know that I want to be a woman of God who lives only for Him. I want to feel and be able to know that He loves me too.
I don’t want to be a girl who chases after boys looking for
love, and only trying to attract attention to myself. The world keeps telling me all the
lies I can handle… but I don’t want to be consumed with that kind of life.
God,
Please be with me always, help me to keep my thoughts on you
and the lies of this world far from my mind. If it is your will that I face
those challenges, bring them on. I know that with you all things are possible.
Nothing is too much for me to handle when I have you with me.
In your timing I will trust. No matter how hard it may be,
or how far my thoughts may stray. I pray that you have an amazing and wonderful
guy just for me – somewhere and sometime we will meet. Only in your timing…I
trust you to know what you are doing.
Thank you always.
Love,
~Jess~
Comments
Post a Comment