The Marvelous Month of May
This month has been everything wonderful and crazy to me that can be imagined.
I have survived two advanced college prep classes.
I somehow managed to see more movies in one month than I have in a really long time.
I have seen many of my old friends over the past few months, and have also made many new friends.
On the farm I have been learning how to treat and care for sick/injured sheep, and an injured cow.
I have seen many of my friends graduate and move on to a wonderful future.
The preparation and anticipation for the summer 4-H season has hit me with it's full force this week. This year I am really excited because I will actually be in Muncie for the fair this year! I wasn't able to make it to the fair last year because I was on an amazing trip in Kazakhstan for three weeks. Now that I will be here, I have signed up to take a total of 6 projects.
This year I have: Two Horses, three Sheep, a Goat, a Decorated Cake, a Photography project, and a Shooting Sports poster, lined up to show at the Delaware county fair this summer.
I have driven through Yorktown and on 32/67 more this year than in my entire life!
I have had my drivers license for over a year now and have only been in one crash. (Hopefully the only one ever).
I have been trying to be more consistent with reading my bible. So far I have only been doing OK with that.
I have read more books (and they were major works too) this past fall and spring that ever. That is really a lot for me because I already read a ton before! I also plan on reading all summer too, I really do love books.
I am also working on planing my birthday party. I am also trying to decide if I want to have a big 18th birthday party this year or a large late birthday/open house next year.
That's only some of the things that I have been working on and have done so far, and this month isn't even over yet!
I have read more books (and they were major works too) this past fall and spring that ever. That is really a lot for me because I already read a ton before! I also plan on reading all summer too, I really do love books.
I am also working on planing my birthday party. I am also trying to decide if I want to have a big 18th birthday party this year or a large late birthday/open house next year.
That's only some of the things that I have been working on and have done so far, and this month isn't even over yet!
Comments
Post a Comment