Hello World

Well hello again. Goodness it has been a very very long time since I have updated this, or even looked at this page for that matter! Life for me has been very full, not necessarily busy for once, but I guess full is the closest thing I can come up with to describe it. Full of joy, work, learning, and rest when needed too. As you may know from your own experiences, a lot can happen in 10 (almost 11) months! So I'll sum up most of what I've been up to lately like this...

  • Learning new things and more of what I don't know every day
  • Still learning what being a girlfriend means :) I have picked up a few things, but I'm positive I still have a lot more to learn! Again, I'm learning more every day!
  • 4-H from June-August
  • Getting accepted to Ivy Tech and taking four classes there this semester
  • Thinking a lot about what the future may hold
    • Family
    • School
    • Job
    • Where I'll go or be eventually
  • Making a lot of lists
  • Not reading so much lately
    • Or writing here or else where very much either
  • Taking more time to relax than I have before
  • Spending time with my dearest friends
  • Seeing family here and there
  • Being out on my own a little bit AKA not at home as much
  • Turning 19!!! ~ That was back in June though... and 20 will be here before to long... SCARY!!!
  • Checking off every one of the things I needed to do from my "Want or Need?" post
    • Also getting every one of the wants as an amazing (and un-expected) addition

So.... That has been my life :) I guess now it's time to move on and see what's next! Maybe another want/need list is in order? And maybe creating a bucket list too, I always thought it was interesting to see what people put on them. I'll have to see what ends up on mine, then I might just post it here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want or Need?

Life's a Dance