Bucket List

So many things have changed since my last post! Life has been a wild ride, but it has also been a wonderful adventure! I thought it would be fitting to make my first post in well over a year (or five...) a "Bucket List." This way As I keep writing, (or forget about this blog for a while again)... I will have something I can look back on and see what all I have done and what is left that I still want to do.

My Bucket List:

(  ) Graduate college
(  ) Have a carrier I enjoy
(  ) Visit Canada
(  ) Visit Hawaii
(  ) Visit Australia
(  ) Visit Europe
(  ) Visit South America
(  ) Visit Las Vegas
(X) Visit Asia
(X) Visit Florida
(  ) Visit Mexico
(X) Visit Washington D.C.
(  ) See the Grand Canyon in person
(X) See Niagara Falls in person
(  ) Fly in a helicopter
(  ) Drive across the country
(  ) Serve on a jury
(X) Get lost and explore
(X) Travel to the opposite side of the country
(X) Swim in the Ocean
(X) Color/Craft/Make something
(X) Pay for a meal with coins only
(  ) Pay for someone elses meal
(  ) Have a family pet
(X) Go fishing
(X) Go boating
(  ) Go downhill skiing/snowboarding
(X) Go water skiing/wake-boarding
(X) Go camping in a trailer/RV
(X) Go camping in a tent
(X) Ride a motorcycle
(  ) Go bungee-jumping (ripcord jumping)
(  ) Go to a drive-in movie
(X) Ride an elephant
(X) Ride a camel
(X) Eat just cookies or cake or ice cream for dinner
(  ) Drive a manual transmission vehicle
(X) Fall in love
(  ) Get married
(  ) Eat snails
(X) Eat horse
(  ) Eat snake
(  ) Eat fish eggs

(X) Eat sheep/lamb
(X) Eat squid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want or Need?

Life's a Dance